NEW GMC TRUCKS AVAILABLE IN UTAH
Choose Your GMC Truck
Jerry Seiner Buick GMC help you! Our inventory of GMC Truck models provide South Jordan and West Jordan GMC truck owners a wide selection, like the Canyon or the Sierra 1500!
Why Buy a GMC Canyon?
The 2020 GMC Canyon is a small pickup truck that delivers large performance, power and efficiency!
- Is the GMC Canyon Reliable? The GMC Canyon Reliability rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it high for midsize trucks!
- What is the difference between a GMC Canyon SLE and SLT? While the difference cab sizes can affect the interior dimensions, both the GMC Canyon SLE and SLT offer comfortable space for up to six people! The SLE is available with leather trim and upholstery, but comes standard in cloth while the SLT comes standard with an automatic locking rear differential and remote vehicle start system.
Why Buy a GMC Sierra 1500?
The 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 is full size pickup truck that offers a range of powerful engines from the 2.7L Turbo engine to a 5.3L V8 and defined by smart details and quality materials for a premium driving experience!
- What are the different trim levels in a GMC Sierra 1500? The trim levels range from the Sierra SLE, Elevation and SLT which tow up to 12,100 lbs. The Sierra AT4 tows up to 9,800 lbs, and the Dierra Denali can handle up to 9,600 lbs.
- What are a few standard features in the Sierra 1500 models? A few key features in the GMC Sierra 1500 are (Depending on the trim): Best-in-class crew cab front head and leg room, 2-inch factory-installed suspension lift, available class-leading 15 camera views and LED headlamps with unique C-shape lighting.
- What is the gas mileage of a 2020 GMC Sierra? The gas mileage varies with different trim. The Sierra SLE, Elevation and SLT - City/HWY up to 20/23 MPG; Sierra AT4 - City/HWY up to 16/21 MPG and the Sierra Denali - City/HWY up to 17/23 MPG
Visit Jerry Seiner Buick GMC for more information about GMC Trucks and take a test drive to find out which model will serve all your work and weekend fun needs!